For our client a global investor we are looking for an Analyst / Associate to support their Debt Capital Markets activities in Germany.
You will be part of a an international team and key to the restructuring and improvement activities of the Credit Task Force. The job includes but is not limited to:
• review of the current credit portfolio
• develop innovative financing structuring ideas
• improve the RAROC of the lending portfolio
• prepare investment team decisions
This is a unique opportunity to join an international successful team.
The ideal candidate has
• more than 2 years experience within a Debt Fund, Leveraged Finance, DCM or Debt/Restructuring advisory space
• good academic degree, fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies, and applications, strong financial and computer skills
• ability to think out-of-box, affinity towards developing own product solutions
• a high degree of emotional authority and intelligence and is a “self-starter”
• fluency in German and English