OGiQ’s primary role is to be the catalyst for growth to leverage the firm’s recruiting and strategy professionals in providing unique, value‐added advice, products and human talent management solutions to our clients. OGiQ is additionally responsible for developing Options Group’s intellectual capital and proprietary products, advanced analytical tools, and databases used to provide these solutions. OGiQ operates as the central repository and clearinghouse for the firm’s market and competitive information.
- Works with Options Group partners and recruiters to successfully provide research requests.
- Helps develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, and develop appropriate targeted source lists.
- Helps leverage deep insights into the external business\talent landscape to build and drive effective executive search strategy (market research).
STRATEGY, INNOVATION AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Liaises with internal competitive intelligence team to provide clients with candidate identification, market mapping, or compensation metrics.
- Prepares business development materials/presentations on an as needed basis using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe Pro/Nitro Pro 9, among other tools
CUSTOMER AND CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Attends kick‐off meetings, suggests possible targets and attends client briefings/meetings when possible.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP AND TEAM/SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Helps recruiters drive the research and candidate development process by generating potential candidates for specific assignments using the phone, email and a wide range of online information resources.
OPERATIONS AND RESULTS
- Identifies, generates, and distributes supporting research information for active search assignments.
- Utilizes the Internet for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Uses social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Helps to collect & collate compensation information for individual searches and our year‐end compensation review.
- Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data in Encore (OG Database)/li>
- Updates Encore with all market trends and industry moves reported in news publications
LEADERSHIP & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Acts as an ecosystem expert in the markets/verticals researched.
- Works with internal competitive intelligence team to develop and enhance specific practice areas
- Financial services knowledge highly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a lean, entrepreneurial, and global environment.
- Must be able to multi‐task, handle pressure situations with calmness, and work in a collaborative environment.
- Direct and transparent approach to communication; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness; effective prioritizing.
- Must be self‐motivated.
- High attention to detail with an organized mentality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook), LinkedIn, Bloomberg Terminal.
- Proficient in using applicant tracking systems (Encore, AdvisorMatch).
<< go back to job listing