Options Group, a global executive search firm, has been assisting the world’s top global and regional financial institutions in strategically growing their operations since the 1990s. With 13 offices globally, Options Group has followed and evolved with the markets over the past 20 years and has worked extensively and in confidence with many of the world’s largest and most successful investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers and proprietary trading firms.
- The candidate will be working directly for a Partner at the Options Group, specializing in the IT Financial Technology (Fin Tech) recruiting practices. You must have experience in retained searches and be able to execute on Options Group’s retained mandates in the aforementioned practices.
- Candidate will become familiar with Options Group’s database and software programs, and subsequently get introduced to a more technical understanding of finance across all sectors.
- He/she will coordinate with Options Group’s research/critical intelligence department to ensure that all information is stored in the database efficiently.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree. Technology-related major is preferred but not required.
- At least 4 years’ experience in IT/FinTech recruiting.
- Must be able to multitask and handle pressure situations with calmness.
- Extremely high attention to detail with an organized mentality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
<< go back to job listing