For our client an Activist Fund we are looking for a Senior Investment Professional / Partner with a significant track record in European Equities Investing.
• At least 15 years of experience with proven track record in activist funds, hedge funds or equities (long only).
• Successful Involvement in talking to potential investors and supporting fundraising activities.
• Entrepreneurial personality and a good network of senior level contacts required.
• Commercial and business expertise and experience in strategic analysis.
• Fluency in written and spoken English, plus one other European language. Knowledge of German language is helpful.
• Participate in the investment decision-making process as a member of the Investment Committee.
• Lead fundraising activities and participate in investor relationship management.
• Provide market knowledge and insights into equity market trends.
• Idea generation and selection of new investments. Lead analysis and evaluation of new and existing investments.
• Communicate with companies, industry experts, investment banks, sell-side analysts and attend investor conferences.
• Assist in the execution of the fund's investmenat decisions and trading activities